A traditional waterproof coating for agricultural buildings and parts of rustic cottages/barns. Due to regulations New Formula Black Tar Varnish replaced the original tar product back in 2005. It’s new properties include:
- Lower odour & quicker drying.
- It’s gloss finish turns matt with prolonged UV exposure.
- For wood, metal, stone, tin and brick – including exterior damp course lines.
- Effective on stone walls and bricks, certain marine applications, timbers
- Compatible over previously tarred surfaces. Now based on a modified bitumen material.
- Contains White Spirit.
- For a product containing tar, we recommend Refined Coal Tar/Brushing Tar.
- Coverage – 10m² per litre.
- Safety Datasheet: Black Tar Varnish