This specialised and traditional coal tar coating is designed for heritage buildings and for sympathetic conversions. Also it is noted for being:
- Professional use only.
- Will allow clay lump walls to breathe.
- Will protect and waterproof windmill towers, as a long lasting traditional finish on wooden barns & boats.
- Dries with a gloss finish that diminishes to matt with prolonged UV exposure.
- Penetrating and slow drying, sea water and mineral oil resistant.
- Will also protect and seal fence posts below ground as a protective membrane.
- Not advised to be used below 10 Deg C.
- Coverage – 5-7 m2 per litre.
- Only available in 25 Litre drums.